Too Little Too Late is a Wiki Channel Original Movie that is supposed to air in early 2015. The movie was picked-up by the network on March 12, 2014. The movie aired on February 6, 2015, and scored in a total of 5.8 million viewers on its premiere night.
PlotEditRenee Sage had it all. She was the most popular girl in school, was super fashionable, had the coolest friends, and a super cute date to Junior Prom. But with the sad news that her dad, a famous lawyer, had lost his case and all the money he put into it, she looses it all. Now, she has to live with her withdrawn uncle and help him out at his sardine shop. But after embarrassing photos get leaked of her working there, she loses her date, her friends, and most of all, her popularity. Now Renee is forced to hang out with a boy she used to bully, William, and his friends. She thought she had the worst life, and tries to get her old life back. But when she truly finds out the hearts of her old 'friends', she makes it her mission to make them realize how mean they are before the junior prom.
- Olivia Staton as Renee Sage
- Aiden Kristoff as William Kent
- Mikayla Totten as Courtney Alice
- Dakota Roberts as Jeff Sun
- Oliver West as Ian Dastardly
- Dennis Krist as Max King
- Abby Williams as Lulu & Ann Connor
- Araceli Remine as Kiki Sage
- Olivia Staton as Renee Sage - The 16 year old protagonist of the movie. She is average, run of the mill teenager, and very
- Aiden Kristoff as William Kent - The 16 year old deuteragonist of the movie. He isn't very popular, and used to get picked on by Renee. When he sees how Renee
- Mikayla Totten as Courtney Alice - the 16 year old antagonist of the movie. She is very sassy, beautiful, and influential, and can practically get anyone in the school to 'obey' her. She never really
- Dakota Roberts as Jeff Sun - the 16 year old tritagonist of the series. He is the captain of the football
- Oliver West as Ian Dastardly - Ian if Jeff's best friend, and captain of the soccer team. He is smarter and nicer than Jeff. After Renee loses her popularity,
- Dennis Krist as Max King - Max is the lifelong best friend of William. He doesn't like Renee, and despises the fact that she is in the group. He has a major crush on Courtney, and she flirts with him,
- Abby Williams as Lulu Connor - Lulu Connor is in the popular group and twin sister to Ann Connor. Out of the twins, she is more nice and perky than Ann. She is also best friends with Courtney and is ex-best friends
- Abby Williams as Ann Connor - Ann Connor is in the popular group and twin sister to Lulu Connor. Out of the twins, she is more sassy and mean than Lulu. She is also ex-best friend with Renee and still best friends with Courtney. She is popular, but not
- Araceli Remine as KiKi Sage - Kiki Sage is the younger sister to Rene Sage, and exact opposite to her. While Renee is all girly and popular, Kiki is a tomboy and
- Max King was originally portrayed by Trey Cameron. However, due to filming schedules, he was recasted and played by Dennis Krist.
- Abby Williams was the first pick for Renee, and Olivia Staton almost played Lulu and Ann
- Araceli Remine was almost removed from the cast because she didn't look that much like Olivia Staton
- This movie was filmed in Toronto, Canada
- This is the first wiki channel movie not to release any music, despite two singers being in the main cast