Lost in the Sun is a Wiki Channel Original Movie set to premiere late 2016 / early 2017. The movie is based on the book of the same title.
Everyone says that high school is awful, but Trent knows nothing could be worse than the year he had in the fifth grade, when he accidentally hit Jared Richards in the chest with a hockey puck out in Cedar Lake. (Who knew that Jared had a heart defect? And that one little hockey puck could be deadly?) Trent's pretty positive his entire town hates him now, and he can't blame them. So for Trent, high school feels like a fresh start. He may even join the baseball team, if he wants to.
If only Trent could make that fresh start happen.
It isn't until Trent gets caught up in the whirlwind that is Fallon Little--the girl with the mysterious scar across her face--that things begin to change. Because fresh starts aren't always easy. Even in baseball, when a fly ball gets lost in the sun, you have to remember to shift your position to find it.
Main Characters Edit
- Joseph Brandon as Trent Zimmerman - Trent is the kid who's positive everyone hates him since he hit Jared Richards in the chest with a hockey puck. Trent loves baseball and is a huge Dodgers fan. Trent's parents are divorced, and obviously he would rather spend every day with his mom than with his dad. Trent is stubborn, yet very protective of his one friend.
- Veronica Rodriquez as Fallon Little - Fallon is the class outcast. She has a mysterious scar across her face, and she's had it ever since Trent can remember. She always makes up a different, crazy story about how she got it. She is the only person who believes Trent can move on from what happened, and she doesn't feel sorry for Trent. She's crazy and wacky.
- Matthew Martinez as Aaron Zimmerman - Aaron is Trent's older brother. He has a fatherly personality and is always acting mature. He is hiding something, though, he's failing trigonometry. He is the prank master of the family.
- Jeremy Gents as Doug Zimmerman - Doug is Trent's crazy little brother. He is always hanging out with two girls, Rebecca and Jared Richards' little sister, Annie Richards. He loves obstacle courses, and is always pulling failed pranks on Aaron and Trent.
Supporting Characters Edit
- Troy Dellario as Jeremiah Jacobson - Jeremiah is the biggest jerk in the town. His parents own the only movie theater in town. He bullies everyone.
- Carter Spruce as Noah Gorman - Noah used to be Trent's best friend, but over the summer he started hanging out with Jeremiah and he and Trent sort of drifted apart.