The East Meets West Premiere Night took place Friday, September 26 starting at 7:30pm/6:30pm c. The night consisted of the premiere of Wiki Channel's original movie, East Meets West, as well as a new episode of Kitty Couture, the premiere of Wiki Channel's first ever comedy short series, Five Minutes and Fired.
- 7:30 - Kitty Couture, "Clothes Minded"
- Kitty begins as a designed and tries to put her foot in the door and run design, but gets concerned with when a local designer doesn't like her first dress design. Shelly tries to get the design in the shop. Alexander ends up losing his close when Tina accidently burns up the kitchen and has too wear Val's design home while hoping that no one see's him.
- 8:00 - East Meets West
- The story follows viral choir singer turned phenomenal journalist, Rachel Gold, who joins the cheerleading team to kick off her first year at Eastwood High. After making the team, she is tasked with sneaking into Westwood High's, the rival school's, trophy case to steal a basketball trophy. But, after being caught by Westwood's drama teacher, Rachel finds herself being blackmailed into starring in Westwood's spring musical alongside the school's basketball jock, Ricky Francis. Rachel must also tap back into her singing past, something she hasn't done in a long time. And when her participation in the musical is exposed to Eastwood, Rachel finds herself as a social outcast. Now Rachel must figure out how to mend the feud between Eastwood and Westwood not only so she can regain the liking of her classmates and show that the two schools can be friends but also so she can win back the guy she's grown to care about, Ricky.
- 9:50 - Five Minutes and Fired, "Episode 1"
- Grace begins working at Feeny's French Fry House and after angering a customer, stealing a dog from one, and ultimately getting in a food fight with a salesman, Grace is fired.